Feb 1, 2012

My prayers

I pray that I'll be able to get through these circumstances for being too lazy during the holidays.

I pray that I'll have the courage to tell someone that I like him whenever the time comes. Because I don't want to lose it again.

I pray that I will gradually improve in my studies especially BIOLOGY and BUSINESS. Having to adapt with the language together with the syllabus contents...Urghh..incredibly tough. I wish I could do all these stuffs in malay. As a native speaker, I bet I could get an A for Business if it were in Malay. I miss being an incredibly good student in bahasa Malaysia.

I pray that Allah will always increase my IMAN and my strength to get through what He has given me. I believe there must be Hikmah from whatever happened.

I pray that I will be able to stay alive without Facebook for a while. It has been really distracting. Too bad that I can't handle myself from getting online.

Hope you hear my prayers. Amin

No comments: