Jul 28, 2012

A Liar watching Personal Taste

Whoaa that title could also be a nice thesis statement ya.

Masih ada ke yg baca/follow blog ni?
First of all, yes I am a big liar. Freak Liar.
But wait, not really.
I asked if I SHOULD write, but I did not promise to write any. Right? Hai! Okay then, a relief!

Moving on to Personal Taste.
I am pretty sure this movie sounds familiar to Malaysian girls. Oh yes theyre big fans of Koreans celebrities. Apatah lagi movies. Tak salah nak ada minat kat sesuatu, cuma jangan sampai memudaratkan dan melampaui batas. "too much"? Benda hiburan yang keterlaluan yang tidak mendatangkan sebarang faedah besides hiburan keterlaluan sehingga  melalaikan.

Back to the main topic, I am done wathcing Personal Taste on youtube. It was actually quite good because my Jun Pyo (lee min ho) is the hero. Yeayyy! Well, thats why I intended to watch this movie at first place. This story did left some touchable scenes. Memandangkan I was actually having FirstTermExam, I could only watch it before going to bed. But It was good.
"bestnya kalau dapat rasa suasana luar negara mcm ni...."(tak bersyukur yg diri ni mmg di luar negara pun). Alhamdulillah.

Here are some of his photos... lololo




KAKKOI NE? "hensem kan?"

1 comment:

cikbibcome said...

ini namanya mat bunga, cute mute, tapi kurang macho..ha ha ha...mana boleh lawan mat misai..kih kih kih